Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Handmade in Canada Event, and Broken Books

I have two things to announce today. First, the TransCanada Etsy Team and the Alberta Team are having a "Handmade in Canada" promotion! Members of these teams will be having sales and promotions in their Etsy shops. I'll be giving a free set notepads with every book purchase. The event runs from Thursday June 24 to Thursday July 1.

Second thing: this year I upgraded my sewing thread to a much stronger, more durable variety. The previous thread I was using isn't as tough, and if you used your book extensively, it may have worn out and broke. If your journal was well used (though not abused) and the threads broke on you, contact me by emailing jenna @ sushipapercraft.com (don't include the spaces). I'll resew your book with much better thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poke me or prod me: