Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Clearance Sale

School supplies or otherwise, it's time to stock up on sketchbooks and journals! On Saturday, August 29 I'm having a clearance sale to find homes for my summer line of journals. Not to say I'm selling all summer-themed items, like a Winners trying to get rid of bikinis; I've just had these books for a while and would like to start with a fresh batch of books for the fall. So! There are lots of one-of-a-kind book designs fit for artists, writers, and dreamers – they also make fabulous gifts if you don't need one for yourself. Oh, and some items are up to 60% off, holy smokers. Find them in Axis Cafe’s stall at Edmonton’s City Market: Jasper Ave and 104th Street, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.


In other news, Handmade Mafia rescheduled their September show. It's now being held on Saturday, September 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poke me or prod me: